Any non-EU nationals purchasing a property for at least €500,000 can apply for a Golden Visa, which will allow free movement in and out of Spain as well as the 26 countries of the European Schengen zone.
This new law enables non-EU nationals to attain qualified residency permits in return for investing in Spanish real estate (and other assets), leading to permanent residency in Spain if certain conditions are fulfilled.
Applicants need to comply with the following general requirements:
- Non-EU national.
- The investor applicant must be of legal age (18-years-old or over).
- The investor must not hold a criminal record whether in Spain or in the previous five years where he has resided.
- Not be already in Spain irregularly.
- Have access to medical insurance whether private or public.
- Pay the relevant application fee.
Golden Visa Properties
Our portfolio of Golden Visa properties includes some fantastic investment opportunities and various types of properties. You can also choose to purchase more than one property, as long as the total amount invested is at least €500,000 per applicant.
We will introduce you to one of our International Law Firms. During the complimentary first meeting, the lawyers will explain all details of the property purchase and process to obtain your Golden Visa. Once you have chosen your property, your lawyer will undertake all necessary legal work in relation to your property purchase as well as the efficient processing of your Golden Visa application.