TERMS OF SERVICE
The maspropertymarbella.com website is owned by MARBELLA SUSTAINABLE PROPERTY INVESTMENTS SL. , registered with identification number B93457364 and with place of business in CC Nuevo Rosario, Local 2, 29660 Marbella, Malaga, Spain.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, maspropertymarbella.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of this website is for your general information and use only, and is also subject to change without notice.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements.
Through this website you are also able to link to other websites which are not under the control of maspropertymarbella.com. We have no responsibility for the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website and all contents and services provided on and through this website are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights laws, and are owned, controlled, and/or licensed by Marbella Sustainable Property Investments SL. and/or its affiliates and related companies. Nothing contained on this website grants, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademarks, logos, or other names, including, but not limited to, those identifying Marbella Sustainable Property Investments SL. and/or its affiliates and related companies or their respective products and services displayed on this site, without the express written consent ofMarbella Sustainable Property Investments SL. or such third party that may own such trademarks, logos and other names displayed on this site.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website and its content is © maspropertymarbella.com. All rights reserved.
Who is the data controller?
The data controller is MARBELLA SUSTAINABLE PROPERTY INVESTMENTS SL. (hereinafter, MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA), registered with identification number B93457364 and with place of business in CC Nuevo Rosario, Local 2, 29660 Marbella, Malaga, Spain.
In order to guarantee the adequate processing of your personal data, MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA has appointed a Data Protection Officer, to whom you can address any queries related to the processing of your personal data. You can contact our Data Protection Officer under firstname.lastname@example.org
For which purposes do we process your personal data?
The personal data you provide us with through our website may be processed for any of the following purposes:
1. Contact: to manage the data of the users that make contact with MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA through our website, either through contact forms, telephone calls, email or any other way. Additionally, your data will be processed with the purposes of keeping contact with you, providing you customer service related services, and handling any requests you may address to us through our website. MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA also may process, for the same purposes stated in the paragraph above, the personal data of users that have contacted MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA through any communication means other than our website.
2. Commercial communications on products and services of MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA (commercial communications): MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA may process personal data of users with the purpose of submitting them commercial communications on our products and services which may be of their interest. These communications may refer to a real estate in relation to which the user has shown interest, or to any other property real estate marketed by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA.
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA informs you that the above-mentioned commercial communications may be submitted to you through the postal service, telephone calls or electronic means (email, text message, or any other electronic communication means).
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA informs you that, with the purpose of improving the commercial communications we submit, and with a view to offer information adequate for users’ needs, before sending out any commercial communications we may conduct profile assessments and apply customer segmentation techniques, using exclusively internal data.
You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA for purposes related to commercial communications using the communication channels made available by us as explained in section Which are your rights on your personal data?
Which personal data is processed by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA and how is it obtained?
The personal data processed by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA is obtained from the following sources:
- Personal data provided by the user using the forms made available by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA or through any other means that enable the communication between the user and MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA.
- Personal data generated in the course of the relation with users between MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA and the user.
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA may process the following types of personal data:
- Identification details such us name and surname, email address, telephone number, address, IP address, etc.
- Personal data regarding personal characteristics and social conditions, such us marital status, number of children, features of your current home, etc.
Which is the legitimacy of MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA for processing your personal data?
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA process your personal data based on the following grounds:
- The processing of your data for the purpose “Contact” is based on the management of the legal relationship established between the user and MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA. This includes basically the handling of your request, the maintenance of the contact between the parties, and if applicable, the rendering of the service requested by the user.
- The processing of personal data for the purpose “Commercial Communications on products and services” is based on your content.
To which receivers will your personal data be communicated? The personal data processed by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA as referred in this Policy do not imply any communications of personal data to third parties.
How time will your data be kept?
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA will keep your personal data for the time necessary for providing you with the services requested and/or to attain the purpose of the personal data processing in question.
Afterwards, whenever you the user has not exercised the right to erasure, your personal data will be kept for the time necessary for complying with legal data retention periods, taking into account the types of data kept and the purposes of the processing. In any case, the user can request detailed information on the data retention periods applied by MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA by contacting our Data Protection Officer under DPO@masproperty.com
Which personal data do you have to provide us with?
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA informs all users that, whenever personal data is collected through a form located in our website, it will be necessary that users provide at least the information related to the fields marked with *. In case the necessary data is not provided, MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA will not be able to handle the request from the user.
Which guarantees shall you provide in relation with your personal data?
The user guarantees that the personal data provided is truthful, accurate and complete, and that it is up to date. The user will be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused due to the lack of compliance with this obligation.
In case the user provides personal data regarding third persons, the user guarantees that he/she has informed them about the content of the current Policy and obtained their prior consent to provide us with their data with the objective to process it for the necessary purposes.
In order to be allowed to provide us with your personal data you must be older than 16 years old. Users providing data through our website declare and guarantee that there are older than 16 years old, being totally responsible of that declaration.
Which security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA is a company concerned by the security and confidentiality of its data. This is the reason why we have adopted the required security levels for the protection of personal data, and why we have set up technical measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided through our website. Having said that, please bear in mind that security measures in the internet are not unfailing.
What are your rights in relation to the processing we make of your personal data?
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA informs you that you have the right to obtain confirmation of if whether or not we are treating your personal data.
- Moreover, we inform you that you have the following rights on your personal data:
- Right of Access: you have the right to access to your personal data in order to know which ones we are processing.
- Right of rectification: under certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data rectified where you considered that we are processing inaccurate data. You can also request the erasure of your personal data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right of restriction of the processing: under certain circumstances, you will be entitled to request us the restriction of the processing of your personal data. In those cases, we only keep your personal data for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
- Right to data portability: under certain circumstances, you will be entitled to receive from us in a structured, common used and machine-readable format the personal data we have from you. You also have the right to have this data transferred to another data controller.
- Right to object: under certain circumstances, and based on grounds related to your personal situation, you may be entitled to object to the processing of your personal data. In that case we will stop processing your data unless we must continue processing it based on legal grounds or for purposes related to the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
Moreover, we remind you that you have the right to object, at any time, to the submission of commercial communications of products and services from MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA. You are also entitled to withdraw your consent for the processing of your data, but this will not affect the data processing carried out based on your consent before this was withdrawn. You will be able to exercise your rights on your personal data through the submission of a written communication to MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA, with reference “Exercise of customer rights”, and to which you will need to attach a copy of your ID card or passport with the objective of confirming your identity.
You can submit your written communications to the following address:
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA, CC Nuevo Rosario, Local 2, 29660 Marbella, Malaga, Spain.
MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA will respond to your query within a maximum time period of one week from the date of receipt of your request. Nevertheless, we inform you that this time period could be extended by 1 months considering the complexity of your request and the volume of requests received.
Finally, MAS PROPERTY MARBELLA informs you that you are entitled to file a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in matters of data protection, which in Spain is the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es . Nevertheless, in a first step you can file your complaint to our Data Protection Officer, who will respond to your query within a maximum time period of one month.