As a Sales Development Representative, your role will have a significant impact on the growth of Mas Property as an organization. Simultaneously, it will have an immediate impact on the advancement of your career. We are scaling at a rapid pace and it is imperative for us to find candidates who embrace a challenge, are eager to learn, and have the passion to be successful. Our job is to help you learn the skills you need not only for this role but also for your future.
Who are you?
- You love the chase of finding new business opportunities and introducing new customers to the Costa del Sol and properties you’re passionate about. Making calls doesn’t intimidate you because it affords you so many opportunities to challenge and better yourself professionally.
- You tend to be the expert in the Costa del Sol property market and are excited by offering a tailored and customized approach to a increasing number of new customers.
- You enjoy taking a step back and evaluating different types of customers, problem-solving, and figuring out how you can help them find the right property – all while meeting your own monthly sales goals. As your qualified sales leads are being passed to a team of Sales Executives to close, you’ll have a consistent feedback loop that will help you sharpen your skills.
- You’re happiest when on a team, surrounded by people who are there to support you and help you develop, but also push you to your limits and help you maximize your potential.
Why Mas Property?
- We are at the beginning of the recovery of the spanish property market. The next decade we will experience a steady growth in number of transactions and new real estate developments.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- True trajectory for growth – we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with our Sales Executives, Director of Marketing Development, and Director of Sales.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.
The Fine Print:
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- English speaking, additional languages is a plus
- Must have a valid Spanish (EU) work authorization to apply
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines