Do you have a passion for properties? Are you obsessed with architecture and design? Do you possess a heightened desire to discover great investment opportunities? We are looking for self-motivated, driven Listing Manager who have an existing knowledge of the Marbella property market.
- Set up and maintain all listing files
- Prepare listing packets
- Contact all listing leads and contract owners and developers
- Handle customer inquires
- Coordinate advertising for listings
- Arrange for signs and photographs
- Enter and update information in our Real Estate System and our websites
- Maintain and update information in our MLS (MilenioPlus, Resales-online, Inmoba)
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Base)
- English and Spanish speaking and writing, additional language is a plus
- Great negotiating skills
- A valid Spain (EU) work authorization
- Previous 2-3 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of online marketing and social media is a plus
- Stellar work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Stellar customer service skills
- Real estate license is a plus
- Excellent computer skills required
Why MAS Property?
- We are at the beginning of the recovery of the spanish property market. The next decade we will experience a steady growth in number of transactions and new real estate developments.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- True trajectory for growth – we’re a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with our Sales Development Representative, Sales Executive, Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
- We offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission, and benefits.