We are looking for an Office manager to organise and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Proven experience as an Office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures from the real estate industry
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Hands on experience with office machines
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Google G Suite
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish)
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Why Mas Property?
- We are of the leading International real estate firms in Marbella.
- Titles are just that. Everyone in the office has equal respect for each other and we genuinely enjoy spending time with one another, inside and outside the office.
- True trajectory for growth – we are a small team and on a small team, your hard work is noticed and rewarded.
- The opportunity to learn from and work with our sales team, marketing team, and directors.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
The Fine Print:
- 2 years of experience
- English and Spanish speaking, additional languages is a plus
- Must have a valid Spanish (EU) work authorization to apply
- The ability to effectively manage time, prioritise tasks and work within deadlines